We can’t give you “flowers in spring or robins that sing”, but we can give you some great advice!
There are at least 12 signs you need a custom business application. Most of our clients contact us because they have a problem:
- Inefficient workflows hindering employees
- Difficulties connecting their website to their database
- Manual data entry wasting precious time and money
Or, they reach out to us because they have a dream:
- A mobile version of their desktop system
- A new, efficient database solution that will improve the bottom line
- Finally integrating all of their disparate systems into a cohesive, valuable solution
We start to solve their problems with a conversation – at no charge. One of our Systems Engineers will meet with you and your users to talk about your database issues and/or dreams. During that one-hour meeting, we will try to determine how we can improve your current solution or design a new system to reach your goals. At the end of that discussion, we can usually give you a ballpark estimate in hours that you can take to your team for budget approval.
To get the most from the free one-hour consultation, we’ll ask you to do a little homework beforehand that will guide the conversation. You should be prepared to answer questions like:
- What are your current pain points? If you don’t solve this problem now, what will happen?
- Who will benefit from this project? Have they had input at this point? What are their needs?
- Ecosystem questions: solution versions, Mac or Windows, number and location of users, timelines, etc.
- What is needed from us to help you make a decision to move forward?
At the end of this free consult, you will have an idea of what will be required to solve your problem and the next step is up to you! When you’re ready to take action, we’ll assign a development team and begin the process of collaborating with you to develop a system that is uniquely yours. Not bad for free, huh?
The Support Group has been providing custom app development services for more than 30 years now. We've created custom sofware technology for healthcare, government and education organizations, to name just a few industries. See how we've helped our clients build custom solutions and they all started with a free consultation.