DevCon is over; summer vacations are finally wrapped up.
Back in July, I presented a preview webinar of one of my DevCon presentations: FileMaker and the Cloud: Integrating with Google Apps. We are now making that webinar recording available, as well as making the sample file available for download.
A few things to make note of:
- The sample file is actually the one I used at DevCon, instead of the abridged one used in this preview webinar. So it looks a little different, and includes the extra material I covered in the DevCon session, but all the same scripts and custom functions are in there.
- The file uses ScriptMaster from 360works, and compiles Groovy scripts as external functions. If you decide to use a different plug-in for HTTP requests, you’ll need to make changes to all references to the ScriptMaster functions in the scripts.
- The custom functions for parsing XML are fairly complex. But what did you expect?
The webinar requires the requires the WebEx WRF Player.
|Download Sample File|
Here are a few more articles about FileMaker integration that you might find helpful:
- FileMaker Platform Integrations: Integration Inspires Innovation
- DevCon 2017 Bytes: FileMaker Integration
- FileMaker and Slack Integration: Nothing to Gloss Over
- A Match Made in FileMaker Heaven: FileMaker 16 and Tableau
- How We Run Our Business with a FileMaker and HubSpot Integration
We enjoy sharing our thoughts on how to improve business workflows and optimize the performance of business applications. Check out our App Development Resources page to find more FileMaker tips, tricks and demos. We also offer FileMaker Training workshops and other support services to help you enhance your design and development skills.